Mission & Values
Serving communities within the District of Thunder Bay, our purpose is to improve the quality of life for children and youth within their family and community environments.
We provide services that:
- Improve child and youth mental health
- Address children’s developmental, social, and behavioural needs
- Strengthen the family's capacity to parent children
- Build the community’s capacity to support children, youth, and families
In our work with the people we serve, our community and each other, Children’s Centre Thunder Bay will:
- Be respectful, honest, compassionate and fair
- Embrace diversity and support inclusion
- Collaborate and build partnerships
- Take responsibility and be accountable
- Strive for learning, growth and excellence
- Lead, serve and say thank you!
To download a copy of our Mission & Values, please click here.